HDI Series Reciprocating Air Compressors
- Controlled Lubrication
- DV’s proprietary pressure lubrication process provides controlled lubrication to all critical areas by means of oil ring pickup.
- Precision-Machined Cylinders
- All cylinders are precision honed and machined to exact tolerances, reducing wear and friction.
- Smooth, Free-Running Operation
- Balanced crankshafts and precision ground journals, combined with heavy-duty ball-type main bearings, provide smooth, free-running operation.
- Smooth, Vibration-Free Operation
- Dynamically balanced, Airfoil-Type Flywheels provide a continuous flow of cooling air over all parts of the compressor.
- Cool, Maintenance-Free Operation
- Short stroke load matched pistons, combined with high quality alloy steel disc-type valves permit cool operation and maintenance-free service.
Overview 247 / 447 Compressor Pumps
The Two Stage, Two Cylinder 247 & Two Stage, Four Cylinder 447 Compressor Pumps Feature Cast-Iron Construction & Slow RPM, Making Them Ideal for Demanding Industrial Environments. The 247 & 447 are Precision-Machioned, Honed, Manufactured & Assembled in Canada.
Solid, Cast-Iron Cylinders
- Minimizes Distortion from Assembly Torque & Heat.
- Precision-Machined Cylinder Walls Honed to reduce Friction & minimize Oil Carry-Over & Friction.
- Extra deep fins provide increased cooling & strength.
- Heat-Treated & Stress-Relieved Connecting Rods Cast from Ductile Iron & Assembled with Babbit Bearings Increase Durability & Reduce Wear on the Crankshaft.
- High-Pressure, Cast-Iron Pistons withstand extreme forces. Low-Pressure Pistons made from aluminum alloy.
- Extra wide compression rings designed to work seamlessly with the oil control rings & scraper.
- Ensures smooth, extended-life operation.
- Precision-ground journals furnished with inserts for long, trouble-free operation.
- Tapered shaft for reliable & effective transmission.
- Airfoil-type spokes provide continuous, cooling air flow.
- Smooth, Vibrationless Operation.
Quiet, Quick Acting Valves
- Machined, carbon-steel valves balance air passages & structural integrity.
- Hardened carbon steel valve guides & stainless steel disc valves and springs
- Individually tested & easily serviced.
Cool Cylinder Head
- Quick Cooling, Deep, Directional Fins.
- Fast, efficient flow of cooler intake air due to compact, streamlined air passages in the cylinder head.
Load Free Starting
- 10 HP & 15 HP Equipped with centrifugal pressure release (CPR) allowing the motor to start before a pressure load is applied to the pump.
Short Stroke Design
- Large bore, short-stroke & slow operating speeds improves life expectancy & provides high air delivery.
- CRN & ASME Approved.
- Maximum working pressure: 200 PSI
- Complete with pressure gauge & CRN & ASME Approved safety valve.
- Two Pressure Switches Factory Pre-Set to Operate at 115/150 PSI (792.9/1034.kPa) Cut-In/Cut-Out
- Maximum Operating Pressure Adjustable to 175 PSI (1206.6 kPa)
- Oversized, Heavy load capacity ball bearings ensures a free-running crankshaft.
- Lubricated from the crankcase, requiring no maintenance.
Deep-Finned Cast-Iron Intercooler
- Enhances heat dissipation between compression stages